Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank you so much!!

Ladies I want to thank you for reading and submitting!! Yeah!! I'm soo excited about this! Also if you are looking for a recipe for chicken,fish or even grilled corn on the cob or you have some leftover whipping cream and don't know what to do with it just let me know and I will be honored to help out!! Also in my recipes I add little hints, if this makes it to hard to read or it bothers you please say something and I can save the tips for the end or the recipe. So if anyone has any suggestions, questions or just to tell me you hate the background (which I love by the way) Please say something! Your input it crucial!!!

Love you all!!

P.S. Ladies, one of our members just had baby number 4 and had a birthday today!! So YEAH Danielle! And another one is about to have a birthday and a baby! GO Kelsie!!! So I was thinking.. how about we all do a little digging and find recipes that are a) easy to make a ahead and freeze or b) double and freeze half, because let's face it.. after a baby it's hard to find time to cook, let alone eat something that takes more then 5 minutes to make. So lets help them out and find something there husbands can do and freeze while they are getting rest=)!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment